Labels

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Welcome to my new blog.

Greetings Internet,
I am Hakuzo Sionnach. I can be found all over the Internet but I have decided to start reviewing mobile games. I don't know how many times I see so many games advertised with false graphics or use cheap gimmicks to get you to click those ads.

I will download and try as many new games as possible that I see advertised. I will go over games I currently play. Those may contain screenshots. I will also go over old games I've played but they will not be as in-depth.

My plans how I will break down games by:

  • graphics
  • game play
  • Performance
  • Possible beginner tips
  • Type of game
  • Warnings if pay to win, loot crates, microtransactions.
  • How playable it is to play for free and be competitive. (I really don't like to pay for mobile games. So I will give a value notice.)
I plan to attempt a weekly post. I have a lot of games I currently and actively play.

Planned games to review so far:
  • Topwar
  • Pokemon go
  • Super Monster League
  • My singing monsters
  • Disney heroes
  • Wonder knights
  • Fire Emblem Heroes
  • Yogioh duel links
  • Crashlands
  • Digimon Rearise
  • Castle Fusion
  • Zen koi 2
  • Planet Masters
  • Dragon Epic
  • Idle Defense
  • Upgrade the Game 3
  • Many more!

1 comment: